What kind of equipment do you use?
I use professional quality Nikon equipment. I have a Nikon D700 and also a D300s as a backup. I use an SB 600 & SB900 speedlight. In my lens bag I have a 50mm 1.4, 35mm 1.4, 50 mm 1.4, 24 -70 mm 2.8, 10-24mm 3.5. For lighting I use Nikon Speedlights and some off camera equipment.
How many photos will we get?
Usually for a typical 9 hour wedding day, 600+ images.
Are all the photos you give me processed?
Everything you receive on your DVD is fully processed. Additional processing can be done for large prints and albums per request.
Do I get the rights to all the images?
Yes! Once I finish editing the images from the wedding day, I deliver a disc to you. You then OWN the rights to these images. I have a list of preferred printing locations but you are able to post these on facebook, twitter or wherever you choose.
How long have you been a photographer?
I have loved photography ever since I can remember. This will be my fourth year shooting weddings professionally!
Who will be shooting on my wedding day?
Yours truly! A second shooter is recommend for more angles, more photos and a great way to get many more candids of your guests. A second shooter is available per request. Please contact Dana for a price quote.
Can family & friends take photos while you are taking photos?
Of course, I don’t have a problem with that. If it gets to the point where Im having trouble doing my job, I will kindly ask them to hold off until I give the OK.
Where are you located & are you willing to travel?
I’m located in Central Minnesota. If you are not getting married in MN thats not a problem, I love to travel! Send me an email for travel & destination wedding fee information.
How many weddings do you shoot a year & do you shoot anything else besides weddings?
I shoot between 15-20 weddings a year. Weddings & High School Seniors are mainly what I shoot but I do a limited number of other portrait work on the side.
Do you think prints & albums are important?
Yes! I believe that a photo is best viewed on paper. That could mean a print you put in a frame or hang up on your wall or your beautiful story in an album. Please ask to see samples of high quality print and album work. There are also samples of offered products on my blog under ALBUMS.

Do you have insurance?
Yes! I can provide this to your venue if they require it.

Does sales tax apply to us?
Yes! if you reside and are getting married in Minnesota, I am required by the state to charge sales tax.